The I Play Phonics game has been designed
specifically to increase your child's self-confidence in literacy.
The aim is to increase your child's sight recognition of vocabulary
and to make learning fun. Your child is encouraged to pronounce
words and even if a mistake is made - errors of a minor nature
should be accepted so that your child will grow in confidence
and develop a positive attitude to reading and spelling.
I Play Phonics has been designed specifically:
• to increase self-confidence in literacy
• to increased sight recognition of vocabulary
• to make learning fun
• to encourage pronunciation of words
• to allow minor mispronunciations
• so that there is no perceived failure in a game
• suitable for a wide age range
• parent friendly because it follows a traditional game
• Interactive - one or two player modes
• suitable for all phonic schemes
• suitable for use on interactive whiteboard group work
• Repetitive play encourages over learning which benefits
individuals with dyslexic tendencies clear layout reinforces language
development and phonic skills.
• 22 different levels on the full game promote and extend
language skill development.